Phone: (520) 546-2719
Brenda brought 22 years of industry experience to the Cushman & Wakefield | PICOR team when she joined in 2017. In her past experience with an owner and manager of Tucson commercial space, she began in administration and advanced over time to be Designated Broker. After leaving that firm in 2007, she started her own company in 2008, managing properties, at times in concert with her teaching career.
For C&W | PICOR, Brenda manages a portfolio of office, industrial, and commercial owners’ associations. She loves to spend time with her grandchildren, family and friends as well as working with students in high poverty areas.
AFFILIATIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) of Greater Tucson – Member, Past President, Principal
- AZ BOMA – Representative from BOMA Greater Tucson
- CREW Tucson/CREW Network – Past member
- Amphi Public Schools Foundation – Past board member
- Mercyhurst College in Erie, PA – Dual Bachelors in Business Administration and Computer Management Information Systems
- Hogan School of Real Estate – Sales License
- Hogan School of Real Estate – Brokers License
- Pima Community College – teaching certificate in Elementary Education
- Grand Canyon University – Masters in Educational Administration